Effective use of social media is essential for your business. Nearly 97% of all Fortune 500 companies use at least one social media network to communicate with stakeholders and advocates.
According to the 2018 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, 87% of respondents experienced increased exposure from using social media, 78% reported increased website traffic, and 63% saw an increase in customer loyalty.
In the U.S., 79% of people have at least one social media profile. And that same percentage of consumers say they are more likely to buy from a brand they follow on social media.
But social media is about more than sales. It is about building a strong communication and feedback system that will lead to sales, if done correctly. Outsourcing your social media efforts can help you do it right.
Ten good reasons to outsource your social media
- Outsourcing will give you consistent brand messaging, along with consistent tone and voice.
- Outsourcing is more cost effective. You save the full-time salary and benefits of a social media manager.
- Outsourcing gives you an experienced specialist trained in best practices, without training expenses or a learning curve.
- Outsourcing saves you time, time you can use to build and grow your business.
- Outsourcing can allow you to provide 24/7 posting and engagement, without hiring staff.
- Outsourcing allows you to experiment with different platforms. The experienced social media professional keeps up with them all and can test campaigns on different platforms to see which works best for you.
- Outsourcing allows you to give better customer service. Social media is where most people turn when they want answers to a question about an order or a product. The experienced social media professional monitors and alerts you to customer queries that come in via your social media platforms and makes sure they are answered.
- Outsourcing links you up with social media professionals who know how to identify your target market – and which platforms will reach them.
- Outsourcing gives you access to professionals who know what to post and when.
- Outsourcing gives you the ability to collect, record, and store data about your social media accounts, without expending your time and energy.
Six questions to ask yourself about outsourcing
- Do I have enough time to manage my social media accounts?
- Do I know how to manage my social media accounts and successfully engage with my followers?
- Have I established a voice for my brand, one that is unique?
- Do I know what kind of content to share and how often to share it?
- Can I afford to outsource?
- Can I afford not to?
TRIPLE CANOPY MEDIA CAN DO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YOU
Trust us. Social media is a key element for marketing success. If you’re not sure how to do your own social media, reach out to Triple Canopy Media. At Triple Canopy Media we would be glad to show you how it’s done. Or do it for you.
Here’s what we do:
- We assess your needs, determine which social media platforms will best serve them, and set up a regular process for sharing carefully crafted content about your business via selected platforms.
- We create a cohesive strategy and measurement plan.
- We integrate the plan across the organization.
- Finally, we use metrics to monitor content marketing performance and ROI.